Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
616 River Rock Drive, Azle
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home features an open floor plan with tons of natural light on a corner lot. The home has been meticulously cared for and shows pride of ownership. The neighborhood has a park, fishing pond, sidewalks and walking trail. Cooking will be a pleasure in the large kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry. Kitchen is open to living and dining room, making entertaining a breeze. Spacious master bathroom has a large, walk-in closet and garden tub. Layout offers split bedrooms for added privacy in the master. Easy access to Hwy 199 and Hwy 730 for a quick trip to Lake Worth, Fort Worth, Weatherford or Springtown.
- MLS® #14038210
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,818
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentCarissa Acker
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address616 River Rock Drive
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (145)
- SubdivisionGolden Pond
- Zip Code76020-1156
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:00am CDT.