Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
409 Dallas Street, Argyle
MUST SEE! Beautiful Custom Craftsman Style 2 Story Home with three large bedrooms and an office. This house has an open floor plan with beautiful hand scraped hardwood floor, high ceilings, crown molding, plantation shutters and a lot of extra storages and 3 large walk in attics storage spaces. The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, stainless appliances and custom cabinets. The backyard is a large covered wood deck great for entertainment with friends and family. Seller is motived!
- MLS® #14037888
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,564
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesFront, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentAna Kelly
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty-fm
- Address409 Dallas Street
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionO T Argyle
- Zip Code76226-2366
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Sound System Wiring, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am CDT.