Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3100 Kingsbury Avenue, Richland Hills
Beautifully updated home in nice quiet neighborhood with quick access to 820 and I30!! Refinished hardwood floors and new tile and carpet! Brand new AC unit. Fully updated bathrooms and kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances. Large master bedroom with bonus extra large walk-in closet and a oversized 3rd bedroom that can be used as an entertainment room or bedroom.
- MLS® #14036549
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,837
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Some Trees
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentRachel Dudley
- Listing OfficeNext Level Realty
- Address3100 Kingsbury Avenue
- AreaN RICHLAND HILLS/RICHLAND HILLS AREA (127)
- SubdivisionRichland Park Add
- CityRichland Hills
- Zip Code76118-6337
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.