Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12008 Younger Court, Azle
Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bath lake house on over .5 acres! Unbeatable lot with 3 car garage, RV and boat parking, expansive covered patio, workshop with electric and private covered boat dock. Pride of ownership shows in this immaculate, bright, open floor plan. Split bedroom design and 4th bedroom is perfectly located for a study. Master suite features dual vanities, large shower, and a 60 sq ft closet! Kitchen boasts a huge wraparound breakfast bar and tons of cabinet and counter space. This rare find won't last long!
- MLS® #14034050
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,967
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesCommunity Dock
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Dock w/Lift, Boat Dock w/Slip, Canal (Man Made), Dock – Enclosed
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, RV/ Boat Parking, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Water/Lake View
- Listing AgentCarissa Acker
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address12008 Younger Court
- AreaFW NW(EAGLE MT.LK/RIV.OAKS/AZLE (109)
- SubdivisionYounger W N Sub Water Brd Add
- Zip Code76020-5542
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 1:15am CDT.