Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
412 Maplewood Street, Azle
Country bungalow on almost an acre close to Jacksboro Highway. Updated and cozy two bedroom one bath home, detached two car garage with electric and water, and a greenhouse. Brick wood burning fireplace with large hearth. Large covered patio spanning the entire back of the home. No climb fence surrounds the perimeter of the property. Unlimited outdoor opportunities with less than a fifteen minute drive to either Fort Worth Nature Center, which offers hiking trails and kayaking, or Eagle Mountain Lake, with fishing, boating, hiking, and camping. The proximity to the metroplex makes this property ideal for either an owner occupant or as a weekend getaway!
- MLS® #14031037
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Greenhouse
- Lot DescriptionLrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentLaura Rosser
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address412 Maplewood Street
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (155)
- SubdivisionTangelwood Estates
- Zip Code76020-2118
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDishwasher, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBlower Fan, Brick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAzle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.