Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
997 Fm 2404, Abilene
Fantastic re-model on this spacious county home. Situated on 6 acres this home has been updated from the inviting front porch to the back door. Beautiful entry way invites you to open living, kitchen & dining. Kitchen boast of new cabinets featuring country look, island and all new stainless steel appliances ,new lighting. Laminate flooding enhances the size of the dining and living area. Wow! open the door to the utility and be amazed at the size. Large enough for an office or idea for a play area for the children this room has so much to offer. Bedrooms are all nice size. Master suite features all new master bath with soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities.
- MLS® #14030930
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,110
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesIndividual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Septic, Co-op Water
- GaragesCircle Drive, Garage Conversion
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentGeorgia Gowdy
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address997 Fm 2404
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY NW (305)
- SubdivisionT & F Rr Surv 54
- Zip Code79601-9201
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 5:15am CDT.