Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
413 Santa Fe Trail, Argyle
This one is sure to WOW! Absolutely stunning contemporary home nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Argyle. This home truly has it all- 30 ft vaulted ceilings, remodeled kitchen and master bath, master and secondary bedroom on the main floor, spacious bedrooms, huge game room, tons of storage, balcony offering impressive views of the Texas sunsets, and a stunning private backyard offering diving pool, spa, separate kitchen area, and lovely gardens. So much attention has been given to this home, it is meticulous, and it's ready to be your new home.
- MLS® #14030018
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,629
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Water, City Sewer
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Diving, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Gazebo, Gutters, Outdoor Living Center, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- Listing AgentMorgan Tower
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Station Llc
- Address413 Santa Fe Trail
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionSettlers Point
- Zip Code76226-3937
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Built-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.