Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7407 Security Lane, Abilene
Beautiful new construction home in the developing Carriage Hills Subdivision close to Lake Kirby & the new Wylie schools. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Open flow living-dining-kitchen with split bedroom layout. Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring in main areas with carpet in bedrooms. Granite countertops, custom Knotty Alder stained cabinetry with soft close cabinet doors, great kitchen island with sink. Garden tub & separate tiled shower in the master. Nice size covered porch and wood privacy fence. Includes sprinkler system and landscaping. HOA to be active spring 2019. SELLER WILL INCLUDE AN ALOWANCE FOR REFRIGERATOR OF BUYER'S CHOICE UP TO $1,500.
- MLS® #14029539
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Asphalt, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRomona Brogan
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address7407 Security Lane
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCarriage Hills
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.