Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2918 Arrowhead Drive, Abilene
Amazing price improvement on this gorgeous 3 bed 2 bath home! Perfectly maintained home has 2 large living areas connected to the beautiful kitchen. Large formal dining is perfect for family dinners or used as an office, playroom or 3rd living space. Master bedroom large enough for queen-sized suite with his and her separate closets. Tons of storage all over the home with beautifully designed built-ins, oversized closet and separate storage room connected to laundry. Stunningly maintained landscape both front and back! Secluded backyard has plenty of room for entertaining and for the kids and pets to play. Don's miss out on this home settled in a great neighborhood and location! Call today for more info!
- MLS® #14028565
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,407
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesMUD Sewer, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJason Heufelder
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address2918 Arrowhead Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionStonegate Add
- Zip Code79606-2812
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:30am CST.