Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5712 Dana Drive, Haltom City
Stunning mid-century home has been tastefully remodeled incorporating some of today’s modern amenities. Beautiful inside and out, this home is on a corner lot situated on almost a half acre of land. Stepping through the front door you immediately notice ample amount of natural light throughout entire home. Also note how the vaulted ceilings enhance the feeling of space to the open concept living, dining and kitchen. With much care, this home has gone through an extensive overhaul. Some of the major updates include recently installed: exterior siding, entire roof, ac & heating units, full bathroom addition, kitchen & bath cabinets, granite counters, ss appliances, flooring, all new windows and so much more!
- MLS® #14028304
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,811
- Year Built1946
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- GaragesOpen, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, RV/ Boat Parking
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAngela Crescini
- Listing OfficeVillavue Realty
- Address5712 Dana Drive
- AreaFW-HALTOM CITY/RIVERSIDE (129)
- SubdivisionMeadow Oaks Add
- CityHaltom City
- Zip Code76117-4113
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT.