Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1124 14th Street, Argyle
This spacious NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME has wonderful drive up appeal with beautiful brick gables. Inside, hardwood floors flow through the open kitchen-dining-living area, granite counters and Rustic Alder cabinets finish the area nicely. Inside, you'll find the Master, Guest, and Study down - 2 secondary bedrooms, 2 baths, and Game Room up. Oustanding warranty, green features, and builder reputation!
- MLS® #14022673
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,272
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Oversized, Tandem Style
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees
- WindowsLow E Windows, Tinted Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentJimmy Rado
- Listing OfficeDavid M. Weekley
- Address1124 14th Street
- AreaDENTON COUNTY (31)
- SubdivisionHarvest Orchard
- Zip Code76226
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDecorative, Direct Vent, Gas Logs, Metal Box, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictArgyle ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.