Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2934 Arlington Avenue, Abilene
3 bdrm 2 bath home built in 1976. Granite counter tops in kitchen and bath. Updated tile surround in master bath. Picture frame paneling in living room with fireplace. Room off entry and galley kitchen could be used for office, dining, or second living area. Bay window dining area in kitchen. Master suite separated from secondary bedrooms. Laundry room off kitchen that connects large, two-car garage. Quiet street in neighborhood that is close to shopping and major arterial streets for easy access to points around town.
- MLS® #14022383
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,453
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage
- Listing AgentJohn Hill
- Listing OfficeBarnett & Hill
- Address2934 Arlington Avenue
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionButton Willow Pkwy
- Zip Code79606-3506
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Paneling, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.