Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
281 Southlake Drive, Abilene
Well maintained home. The large living area has gorgeous wood floors, arched openings, high ceilings, crown molding and is anchored by a stone and brick fireplace. The kitchen has an eat at, pass through serving counter and dining area. Pantry, granite counters, built in wine rack, and stainless appliance. The master suite includes a tall ceiling, walk in closet, and the master bathroom has double sinks, jacuzzi tub, separate tiled shower, and enclosed toilet room. The home features a security system, coded door lock on both front and back, two hot water heaters, washer and dryer included, satellite included, blinds included. The exterior has a stained fenced, landscaped, has gutters, and stained patios.
- MLS® #14020581
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,106
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentRobbie Johnson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address281 Southlake Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionSouthlake Estates
- Zip Code79602-1181
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 5:45am CDT.