Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 Riata Road, Abilene
Located in one of Abilene's beautiful communities offering a private park, playground, walking trails and lake. This home offers the perfect space for a large family or to entertain with two spacious living areas with new vinyl plank flooring 10-2018 and two dining areas. The kitchen has beautiful updated and tastefully selected granite and has panoramic views of the pool just waiting for summer to arrive. The floor plan offers a split perfect for a guest with one bedroom and a full bath privately situated on one side of the home. The spacious master en suite with dual sinks, a large jetted tub and dual walk in closets. Pool built in 2016, Nest Thermostats, Extra large driveway and some fresh interior paint.
- MLS® #14013742
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,764
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTraditional, Ranch
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, MUD Water, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesJogging Path/ Bike Path, Other, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentKimi Bruno
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1401 Riata Road
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionLakes At Saddle Creek Sub
- Zip Code79602-9409
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Other
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.