Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5034 Prominent Way, Abilene
Situated in desired Wylie Legacies, this home offers space, storage & rooms galore! Resting on a quiet culdesac, the quaint porch welcomes! Sweeping ceilings & open concept was designed with hosting in mind! Prepare meals in the sleek kitchen with double ovens & huge island for prep space + bar seating. Dine with choice in the formal dining or the casual breakfast nook, both surrounded by natural light. Grand living room adjoins for ultimate functionality. Well equipped master & en suite + large closet conveniently connects to laundry room! Boastful 2nd story offers 3 lrg bedrooms & giant bonus room with closet & could function as 5th bdrm! Grill & relax on over-sized shaded patio overlooking private back yard!
- MLS® #14012192
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,875
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Underground Utilities, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Rock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentKristi Andrew
- Listing OfficeAbilene Group Premier Real Estate Advisors Llc
- Address5034 Prominent Way
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionIndian Trails Add
- Zip Code79606-6226
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.