Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2401 Brookhollow Drive, Abilene
Large family home on a corner lot with lots of space for a large family and also a detached 2 level apartment that could be rented or used as a mother-in-law suite, large formal living and dining areas, spacious bedrooms, 4th bedroom could be used as an office or workout room
- MLS® #14007687
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,832
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Alley
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System, Guest Quarters
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Corner
- Listing AgentTino Martinez
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address2401 Brookhollow Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79605-6403
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings, Bay Windows
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Brick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 11:45am CDT.