Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2805 Timber Cove, Tyler
This wonderfully appointed home was completed in August of 2017 and hosts a multitude of high end finishes. Interior boasts designer light fixtures, plantation shutters, custom draperies and extremely well thought out and flexible floor plan. The home features 3881 sq ft with over 5000 sq ft under roof. Master and 2 other bedrooms are downstairs and the upstairs features an oversized 4th bedroom or game room. The kitchen is beautiful with huge center island, Jenn-Air appliances and quartzite countertops. Feel instantly at home with the front study, music or formal dining room to the keeping room off the kitchen. Master suite leaves nothing to be desired.
- MLS® #14004917
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,881
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Water, Asphalt, City Sewer, Curbs
- # of Garages3
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentLogan Nichols
- Listing OfficeStandard Real Estate
- Address2805 Timber Cove
- AreaSMITH COUNTY (98)
- SubdivisionLakeside @ The Crossing
- Zip Code75703
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Plantation Shutters, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictTyler ISD
- ElementaryDr. Bryan Jack
- MiddleThree Lakes
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.