Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Katie Way, Aledo
Great, custom-built, one-owner family home on 3+ acres has porches with 180-degree views. Granite counter tops throughout. 3-4” crown moldings and baseboards on main floor. Kitchen has breakfast area, large pantry, and Evo indoor grill. Safe room under the stairs. 19x13 Media room, 22x24 bonus room. 2-stall barn has 220 wiring, water, tack room, hay loft, and 1 car garage, styled to compliment house. Property is fenced and cross fenced and backs up to a family-owned pasture. Add’l paved parking in front. An attached apartment includes kitchenette, bedroom, full bath, ADA doorways, private entry, same amenities and finishes as the main house. Well fed by Paluxy Aquifer.
- MLS® #14003993
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,900
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, Concrete, Outside City Limits, Underground Utilities, Well, Asphalt
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System, Guest Quarters, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentAllen Crumley
- Listing OfficeWilliams Trew Real Estate
- Address107 Katie Way
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionHighland Ranch Estate Ph
- Zip Code76008-5404
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar, Wainscoting, Water Softener
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Indoor Grill, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.