Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2301 College Street, Abilene
Built in 1954, this 2,048 SF house is sited on a 0.21 acre corner lot. Updates include refinished hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, updated bathrooms, recessed lighting, paint and carpet. Second living room includes a brick fireplace. Covered front porch and back patio. Back yard features a new wood fence, a carport accessed from the alley and a storage unit on a concrete slab. OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 7.21.19 2-4PM
- MLS® #14001258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,048
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Alley
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentMitch Barnett
- Listing OfficeBarnett & Hill
- Address2301 College Street
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionDoc Mead Sub
- Zip Code79605-4249
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Wainscoting, Skylights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:30pm CDT.