Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7414 Morning Glory, Abilene
Donahue Homes. New development in Wylie ISD. Long time trusted builder Pat Donahue offers quality construction and honorable service. Being a past veteran he longs to work with military families. This is a popular 3 bedroom plan with split bedrooms. The den dining and kitchen is all one big open room. Kitchen has granite floating island. knotty alder wood cabinets, stainless appliances. BAck is all glassed. Den features a corner fireplace. Master bathroom has his and her sinks. Large oversized tub and tiled with glass shower. Big walk in closet. Price includes fence, sprinkler system, sod. Call and see how you can get $4000 dollars of your closing cost paid and VA buyer get an extra $250.00
- MLS® #14000240
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,757
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- Listing AgentRhonda Hatchett
- Listing OfficeArnold-realtors
- Address7414 Morning Glory
- AreaABILENE SOUTHEAST (304)
- SubdivisionCarriage Hills Section 1
- Zip Code79602
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.