Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
816 W Fm 407 Road W, Argyle
The adjoining 2+ acre tract has an older brick home on the property that could be used as either a rental, as it is currently, or guest house if planning for Residential. Value is in the land - Home would require extensive work and remodel. There is a creek that borders the property on the East side and there are trees on the 5.48 acre section as well as the 2.18 tract with the brick house. Please do not disturb current tenant. Home will be available for viewing during option period of contract only. This could possibly be a spectacular possibility for commercial office space or if zoning changed. Currently part of Woods HOA, but could possibly be removed for a zoning change.
- MLS® #13999139
- Year Built1977
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Septic, Co-op Membership Included, Water Tap Fee Paid
- DistrictArgyle ISD
- Listing AgentSherry Griffin
- Listing OfficeRe/max Cross Country
- Address816 W Fm 407 Road W
- AreaDENTON COUNTY SOUTHEAST (41)
- SubdivisionWoods Of Argyle
- Zip Code76226-5712
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Horses Permitted, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ZoningAgriculture, Residential
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.