Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5020 San Jacinto Drive, Haltom City
Beautiful, spacious family home with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 4 living areas, and 2 dining areas. The master bedroom suite is enormous with a spacious sitting area. Home boasts a sparkling saltwater pool and spa for those long, hot Texas summers. Within walking distance to Haltom City High School and jogging and biking trails at Buffalo Ridge Park.
- MLS® #13983433
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,268
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Front, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolSaltwater Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Gutters, Sprinkler System, Gazebo
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees, Adjacent Greenbelt
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Storm Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- Listing AgentElaine Hood
- Listing OfficeHood Realty, Inc.
- Address5020 San Jacinto Drive
- AreaFW-NORTH CENTRAL TARRANT COUNTY (130)
- SubdivisionFossil Spgs Add
- CityHaltom City
- Zip Code76137-5556
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT.