Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4134 Forrest Creek Court, Abilene
BEAUTIFUL NEW 3-BDRM(SPLIT), 2 BATH, CORNER LOT HOME. BIG OPEN LIVING- STONE FIREPLACE. GRANITE COUNTERS. CROWN MOLDING. BIG WALK-IN PANTRY. WONDERFUL MASTER SUITE WITH JETTED TUB, SEPARATE TILED SHOWER, 2 SINKS, FABULOUS CLOSET. 2 CAR ATTACHED SIDE ENTRY GARAGE. PAVED ALLEY. INCLUDES FULL AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER SYSTEM + FULL SOD + FRONT LANDSCAPING. 10 YR STRUCSURE WARRANTY. SQ. FOOTAGE FROM BUILDING PLAN. VERIFY MEASUREMENTS.
- MLS® #13983204
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,897
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk, Community Mailbox, Co-op Water, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Side
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentEdna Core
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address4134 Forrest Creek Court
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- Zip Code79606
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesStone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:15pm CDT.