Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1209 Woodridge Circle, Euless
SELLER IS OFFERING $2000 TOWARDS BUYERS CLOSING COST! Great family home in the sought after subdivision of Morrisdale Estates. The comfort of the established neighborhood with all of the updates. This home has a large living space open to a newly updated kitchen with an oversized island. Quartz countertops, new flooring, lighting, fixtures, appliances and windows. Many custom built-in cabinets throughout and built-in desks in the office-flex room. Split Bedrooms, beautifully updated baths. Lots of majestic trees with outdoor lighting.
- MLS® #13979909
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,541
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Rear, Swing Drive
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentCheryl Wilbur
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, Realtors
- Address1209 Woodridge Circle
- AreaHURST AREA (122)
- SubdivisionMorrisdale Add
- Zip Code76040-5967
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHurst-Euless-Bedford ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 26th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.