Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1202 Lytle Cove Road, Abilene
Owner Agent. Stunning One of a Kind Property Located within minutes of Abilene! Over 25 Acres of Rolling Elevation & Amazing Views! Beautiful Custom Home including 4 Oversized Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths & a Half Bath, Spacious Kitchen & Dining Area, a Study, & Massive Bonus Living Room Upstairs. Two Master Suites. Enormous Covered Back Patio is Ideal for Relaxing in the Peace & Quiet or Entertaining a Crowd. Grilling Pergola. Insulated Workshop with Attached Carports off of the sides & back. Horse Barn with 2 Stalls & Tack Room. 2 Tanks stocked with Catfish, Bass & Crappie. Abundant Wildlife. Great Hunting. No Close Neighbors. Offering $20,000 Upgrading Allowance at Full Price. Truly A Rare Find!
- MLS® #13979432
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,998
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Mediterranean
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Gravel/Rock, MUD Water, Outside City Limits, Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage, Attached, Covered, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Balcony, Covered Porch(es), Gazebo, Holding Pens, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Outdoor Living Center, RV/ Boat Parking, Stable/Barn, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentAngela Zuyus
- Listing OfficeRealty Abilene
- Address1202 Lytle Cove Road
- AreaTAYLOR COUNTY SE (309)
- SubdivisionA1241 SUR 47 L A L SE 4
- Zip Code79602-8522
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Water Line to Refrigerator, Cooktop - Electric, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesInsert, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictWylie ISD, Taylor Co.
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:45am CST.