Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
905 Main Street, Bastrop
Maxines Cafe and Bakery on Main ST in historic Downtown Bastrop. Established in 1997. Considered Bastrop’s best restaurant. Current owner 10 years. Owner retiring. Real estate and or business for sale. Recently added adjacent 1,000 SF now 3,041 SF on two tracts. Not in flood zone. Over $40M in unmet restaurant and bar local demand in County. Growth rate nearly identical to Austin with much higher property value trends, higher percent $500K net worth, lower crime. 1 MI or less from Buc'ees, TX 71 or TX 21.
- MLS® #13979428
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSale or Lease (Either)
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesComputer Ready, Fire Sprinklers, Floor Drains, Other, Outside Storage, Security Lighting, Security System, Shelving, Single User, Telephone
- GaragesOn Street
- Listing AgentDiane Alexander
- Listing OfficeSouthwest Partners Global International Realty
- Address905 Main Street
- AreaSOUTH OF SERVICE AREA (700)
- SubdivisionBUILDING BLOCK 4 W W ST
- Zip Code78602
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 7:46am CST.