Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3949 N 14th Street, Abilene
Bright, fresh, and clean. Sweet home on a quiet street. Tasteful remodel of everything from the kitchen, interior doors, bathrooms, flooring, lighting and more. You will enjoy cooking in the kitchen with a large island. Split floor plan with 2 living areas. One large living space with a fireplace could also serve as an oversized master bedroom. Large bedrooms with built ins and good size closets. This home is a must see to appreciate. Backyard has a new fence and large covered patio. New electrical panel has been installed. Call today for a showing.
- MLS® #13968187
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,765
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, MUD Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAmber Kimmel
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address3949 N 14th Street
- AreaABILENE NORTHWEST (301)
- SubdivisionRichland Acres
- Zip Code79603-4145
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 23rd, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.