Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1338 Buccaneer Drive, Abilene
Cute as a button and super clean and well cared for. This adorable home has a 3 bed 2 bath 2 living areas 1 car garage with a huge back yard and covered porch with a dog run and storage building The 2nd living area was an addition to the original house and it offers lots of spacious room for gatherings. The outside covered deck has a iron decorated railings that add charm to the back yard . The kitchen has great cabinet space with stainless steel appliances. New water heater Oct 31 2018 Split air unit installed in 2nd living area 4 years old New gas line 2016. Separate laundry room with shelving and hanging bars. Located on S side near lots of business and close to Bonham Elementary
- MLS® #13964689
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,390
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, City Sewer, City Water, MUD Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentSarah Faynan
- Listing OfficeRe/max Of Abilene
- Address1338 Buccaneer Drive
- AreaABILENE SOUTHWEST (303)
- SubdivisionElmwood West
- Zip Code79605-3753
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAbilene ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:45am CDT.