Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7620 Crosswater, Tyler
This home is a rare find, simply perfect throughout. From the stunning exterior with gas lanterns to the entertainment haven back yard, you will be impressed at each turn. You will be greeted by tile wood look flooring and exceptional lighting. The open floor plan extends through the family room into the kitchen with breakfast room, top of the line stainless appliances, and designer cabinetry. The butlers pantry has wine refrigerator and wine storage. The romantic master suite features a vaulted ceiling, beautiful bath with free standing tub, walk thru shower,and walk-in closet with utility room access. Each bedroom has a private bath. 3 car garage. Upstairs features a half bath with game room and bonus room.
- MLS® #13958897
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,321
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages3
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentDouglas Crutcher
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties
- Address7620 Crosswater
- AreaSMITH COUNTY (98)
- SubdivisionLakeside The Crossing U-2
- Zip Code75703-0670
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictTyler ISD
- ElementaryDr. Bryan Jack
- MiddleThree Lakes
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:15am CDT.