Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1724 21st Street, Anson
Large Ranch style home in a nice area of Anson. This house is over 2700 sq ft with 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 living areas, formal dining area and a bonus room off the utility area that could be a bedroom if needed. enclosed patio area, 2 car garage and 4 car carport. House has a circle drive, and sizable backyard with storage building.Refrigerator currently in kitchen will stay with the house. Carpet recently cleaned, wallpaper has been removed and walls painted. Foundation Warranty will convey with House.
- MLS® #13956248
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,752
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Circle Drive, Detached, Opener, Side
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Covered Porch(es), Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentMichael Hoffnagle
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, Realtors
- Address1724 21st Street
- AreaJONES COUNTY (325)
- SubdivisionDuff Anson
- Zip Code79501-6926
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, High Speed Internet Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator, Cooktop - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Blower Fan
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAnson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 4:30pm CST.