Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4813 Jordan Park Drive, Haltom City
Wonderfully updated property in highly desirable area, close to schools (across the street) and shopping. This home has gone through a recent update including fresh paint both inside and out and new wood flooring in main living areas with new carpet in bedrooms. The kitchen area has been expanded, providing an oversized granite prep area and breakfast bar for casual dining. Breakfast room is adjacent to the kitchen area. This home has 2 master bedrooms, or the second master could be utilized as a second living room or mother-in-law suite. Both bathrooms have been recently updated with new vanities and flooring. New spacious back patio to enjoy the oversized backyard with privacy fence for pets and children.
- MLS® #13952230
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesFront, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSanford Finkelstein
- Listing OfficeFort Worth Property Group
- Address4813 Jordan Park Drive
- AreaFW-HALTOM CITY/RIVERSIDE (129)
- SubdivisionJordan Park Add
- CityHaltom City
- Zip Code76117-1110
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDisposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBirdville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2019 at 2:00pm CST.