Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1420 Oaklawn Lane, Aledo
One Owner & updated in one of Aledo's premier neighborhoods! This home is situated on a heavily treed acre+ lot that backs to a creek & offers great privacy. Outdoor entertaining is made easy with beautiful infinity edge pool built by Claffey Pools w swim up bar, hot tub & gas fire pit. Interior provides plenty of space & storage without sacrificing an intimate feeling. Improvements & updates to kitchen & master bath highlight interior finishes. Floor Plan offers 2 BR & 2 bath both up & down. Game room w bar & media room make this the home you & your friends are sure to enjoy. Other features include office, homework area, handscraped wood floors, 3 fireplaces, gas range & dbl ovens. Hurry to this one!
- MLS® #13952198
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,617
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Outside City Limits, Underground Utilities, Well
- FeaturesPark, Private Lake/Pond, Gated Entrance
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, In Ground Gunite, Attached Spa, Diving, Heated, Infinity Edge, Pool Perimeter Fence, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Creek
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentGreg Mach
- Listing OfficeLiving Real Estate Group
- Address1420 Oaklawn Lane
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (148)
- SubdivisionStone Creek Farms Ph
- Zip Code76008-5832
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Flat Screen Wiring, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Built-in Wine Cooler, Dry Bar, Intercom
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Metal Box, Stone, Wood Burning, See Through Fireplace
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
- ElementaryPatricia Dean Boswell Mccall
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.