Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1011 Crestway Drive, Athens
REDUCED!!! MOTIVATED SELLER!! Wonderful family home with lots of living space. Two living areas, two dining areas, 4 large bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, kitchen recently remodeled with spacious island, granite counter tops, wine chiller, crown molding, built ins in dining and living rooms, much more. Formal dining room or home office. Master has his and her dressing areas and great walk in closets. Wonderful backyard, large lot with circle drive and sprinkler system. A must see! Seller will contribute 1% of purchase price to closing costs with agreed contract for owner occupied buyer and give a $500 landscaping allowance for shrubs to be planted on the north line of the property.
- MLS® #13918776
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,180
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Garage
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- Listing AgentAngela Wagoner
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams - Park Cities
- Address1011 Crestway Drive
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- SubdivisionCrestway Add
- Zip Code75751-2103
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAthens ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 12:15am CDT.