Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2151 Cr 3821, Athens
PRICE DRASTICALLY LOWERED AND OWNERS ARE READY TO SELL!! A wonderful three bedroom, two and a half bath home with large living area and wood-burning fireplace located on approximately 15.66 gorgeous acres with a spring-fed pond. In addition, the property has a utility building with living quarters and kitchen. Property can be purchased with additional acreage as well as additional pond for a total of 39.77 acres & improvements with two ponds for $492,500. Deals like this do not come up often! See Broker for details.
- MLS® #13885005
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,248
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Outside City Limits, Overhead Utilities, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Interior Lot, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentSteve Grant
- Listing OfficeSteve Grant Real Estate, Llc
- Address2151 Cr 3821
- AreaHENDERSON COUNTY (42)
- Zip Code75752
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Masonry
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAthens ISD
- ElementaryCentral Athens
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:15pm CDT.