Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4624 Hwy 177, Ardmore
157 acre Horse training facility with 2 covered arenas. One is 110x220 and the other is 80x120. There is a 22 stall barn plus another 6 stall barn, 5 turnout pens, 6 horse trotter, working pens, 2 homes, storm cellar, apartment for help and a single wide. The 4290' main home was remodeled in 2005, asphalt drive with gated entry. Some of the main home features include Walnut Crown molding and counters along with Granite complement the open floor plan on hand scraped hardwood and ceramic floors. A fireplace and storage galore are welcome features. Lots of Pecan trees cover the rolling terrain where Bermuda grass abounds and water is a plenty with 8 ponds scattered throughout. Owner may subdivide if needed.
- MLS® #13881711
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,290
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- Exterior FeaturesArena, Covered Porch(es), Equestrian Center, Guest Quarters, Holding Pens, Lighting System, Round Pens, Stable/Barn, Storage Building, Storm Cellar, Workshop w/Electric
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBill Kirkwood
- Listing OfficeSchmitz Realty
- Address4624 Hwy 177
- AreaOKLAHOMA (900)
- CountyState of Oklahoma
- Zip Code73401
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingAdditional Water Heaters, Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:15pm CDT.