Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2927 W Fm 5, Aledo
This Stunning Hill Country inspired home is nestled on a hillside overlooking a beautiful valley in Aledo, TX. With 15 manicured acres, this ranch has everything the true horseman needs. A 5 stall show barn with covered runs, 4 horse walker, lighted 265x180 roping arena & 5 separate pastures. The barn also contains a 3 bed guest quarters w full kitchen. The main home was custom designed and is superb in details and craftmanship, exuding warmth & elegance. The sparkling pool w spa & outdoor patio is the ideal place to relax as the Texas summers heat up. The property is highlighted by gorgeous mature trees. This ranch is the perfect place to call home or your weekend getaway!
- MLS® #13857921
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- StyleRanch, Southwestern, Traditional
- UtilitiesGravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Septic, Underground Utilities, All Weather Road, Overhead Utilities, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Has Sink in Garage, Opener, Outside Entry, Side
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered, Satellite Dish, Arena, Covered Porch(es), Equestrian Center, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Holding Pens, Lighting System, Patio Open, RV/ Boat Parking, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Storage Building
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Pasture, Some Trees, Landscaped
- WindowsLow E Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentTara Stark
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address2927 W Fm 5
- AreaPARKER COUNTY (147)
- SubdivisionWoods Of Annetta
- Zip Code76008
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Water Filter, Water Purifier
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Convection Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Masonry, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAledo ISD
- ElementaryPatricia Dean Boswell Mccall
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:15pm CST.