Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
225 Oak Lane, Burleson
CUTTERS AND ROPERS LOOK NO FURTHER- 20 min to Will Rogers, .5 mile off 35. Brushy Creek Ranch! Beautifully manicured 78 ac. has established itself as one of the premier equine properties south of FW. Stadium-style seating & apx. 120x250 indoor arena with 16 stalls would house an ideal cutting horse facility also. Beautiful 4 BR home with 800 SF cabana & covered RV hookup makes it ideal for guests. Steam room & separate restrooms. 2 additional barns, 2 apts. 28 stalls, office.
- MLS® #13737885
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage39,600
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- StyleOther, Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Other, Septic, Well
- FeaturesOther, Gated Entrance, Horse Facilities, RV Parking
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Guest Quarters, Gutters, Other, Sprinkler System, Stable/Barn, Storage Building, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Horses Permitted, Landscaped, Partially Cultivated, Pasture, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentRobert Norris
- Listing OfficeBobby Norris Farm & Ranch Real
- Address225 Oak Lane
- AreaJOHNSON COUNTY (38)
- SubdivisionAbst 658 Tr 01 Neilson
- Zip Code76028-6148
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBurleson ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 24th, 2019 at 10:45pm CDT.