Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4401 County Road 139, Bangs
Here is a fantastic 109 ac West of Bangs. This property has a lot to offer. There is a nice large metal 3 bd 1 bth barndominium, with 1600 sf of living space, and another 1600 sf of shop, attached. The land itself is nice, there are cleared areas, with scattered trees, and lots of brush cover, being Post Oak, Live Oak,Elm,Cedar,Mesquite, and other smaller brush and browse for all the wildlife. Wildlife consists of deer,turkey,hogs,dove,quail, and a few other varmints. The terrain of the land is flat to rolling, having lots of great native grasses. There are 2 nice tanks, and excellent to good fencing. So come enjoy the peace and quiet of the country!
- MLS® #13648951
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Overhead Utilities, Co-op Water, Outside City Limits, Septic, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Individual Carport
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Satellite Dish, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Interior Lot, Heavily Treed, Pasture, Tank/ Pond
- Listing AgentJeff Hibbs
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker, Mark Campbell & Associates
- Address4401 County Road 139
- AreaBROWN COUNTY (332)
- Zip Code76823-3817
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesPlumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Dryer, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas, Propane
- # of Stories1
- DistrictBangs ISD
- ElementaryJ B Stephens
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.