Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4320 Fm 17 S, Alba
BLACKBERRY CREEK RANCH-This rustic 297-acre oasis is carved out of the rolling, wooded hardwoods of East TX & is located only a short drive E of the Metroplex. This ranch provides a unique getaway offering a plethora of wildlife, quality & solitude. Besides its convenient location to the Metroplex, it offers a unique blend of terrain combining native foliage, creeks, abundant wildlife & excellent hunting making it ideal for nature lovers or experienced hunters. A bonus feature is a magnificent 18+ lake site which is fed by Blackberry Creek & surrounded by mature hardwoods. Part of this property lies near the Sabine River & is located within the Sabine River’s floodplain & offers a superb hunting environment.
- MLS® #12094557
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Septic, Underground Utilities
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentSteve Grant
- Listing OfficeSteve Grant Real Estate, Llc
- Address4320 Fm 17 S
- AreaWOOD COUNTY (74)
- SubdivisionPimberton J J
- Zip Code75410
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAlba-Golden ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 6:15am CDT.