Welcome! Is this your first visit to our website?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4320 Fm 17 S, Alba
East Texas Getaway near Grand Saline in Wood County - Blackberry Creek Ranch, approximately 296.326 acres with a three bedroom, two bath home, barn with stables, a wildlife habitat with hunting and an engineered approximately 18+ existing lake and a road system which goes around the lake with underground electric and water to much of the road. Other features include native hardwoods, trails, wildlife and serenity. Blackberry Creek Ranch is only a short drive from the Metroplex and easily accessed!
- MLS® #12094557
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Asphalt, Co-op Water, Septic, Underground Utilities
- WaterfrontLake Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Stable/Barn
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Creek, Heavily Treed, Horses Permitted, Pasture, Some Trees
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Siding
- Listing AgentSteve Grant
- Listing OfficeSteve Grant Real Estate, Llc
- Address4320 Fm 17 S
- AreaWOOD COUNTY (74)
- SubdivisionPimberton J J
- Zip Code75410
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAlba-Golden ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 6:30am CDT.